Chinese cuisine has a lot more to offer than just deep fried spring rolls.
Host: Gloria Tsang, RD
Guest: Chef Martin Yan
This year, Feb 7 marks the beginning of Chinese New Year. When we think of Chinese cuisine, we often think of sweet & sour pork and fried rice – dishes that are not necessarily heart healthy. Joining me today is world renowned celebrity chef Martin Yan – host of over 2000 cooking shows and author of 26 cookbooks. He says Chinese cuisine has a lot more to offer than just deep fried spring rolls.
- Can Fried Foods Increase the Risk of Prostate Cancer?
- Celebrate Ethnic Foods for Cinco de Mayo and Asian Heritage Month
- No More Bottled Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Cook Chinese Cuisine at Home with Healthy Ingredients
- Dining Out With Diabetes: Chinese Restaurants
Gloria Tsang is the author of 5 books and the founder of HealthCastle.com, the largest online nutrition network run by registered dietitians. Her work has appeared in major national publications, and she is a regularly featured nutrition expert for media outlets across the country. The Huffington Post named her one of its Top 20 Nutrition Experts on Twitter. Gloria’s articles have appeared on various media such as Reuters, NBC & ABC affiliates, The Chicago Sun-Times, Reader’s Digest Canada, iVillage and USA Today.